Re: [Banshee-List] Working on porting MiniMode to the new codebase

For those of you who like your banshee small, here's a patch to bring
the MiniMode in trunk :

It was just a matter of finding the right widgets, and remove stuff that
is done by the widgets. Another proof of the greatness of the banshee
code !

Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>