Re: [Banshee-List] banshee r3647 - in trunk/banshee: . src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui.Widgets src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Sources.Gui src/Libraries/Hyena.Gui src/Libraries/Hyena.Gui/Hyena.Gui.Theatrics src/Libraries/Hyena.Gui/Hyena.Widg

I think I already added that for row reordering. The only thing is that
you can't actually reorder rows. So for now, try it to see if that's
what you mean.

Just drag a row and start nudging.

--Aaron