Re: [Banshee-List] building banshee

Thanks to all responders. I'm hoping I can contribute a feature to Banshee, but I wanted to get past this hurdle first and take a look at the code. Yes, I'm new to this and thanks for your patience :)

dan

Alan McGovern wrote:
At the very top of http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp you'll see two links
which let you download ndesk-dbus and ndesk-dbus-glib ;)

Alan.