[Banshee-List] Artist vs. Album Artist

I'm having an issue with Banshee using the artist instead of the album
artist.  I believe FLAC only stores the artist and not the album
artist so it's no surprise.  With Neil Young "Greatest Hits" for
example, a few of the tracks are tagged Neil Young & Crazy Horse and
the rest are tagged Neil Young.  In Banshee this causes the album's
tracks to be split up between the two artist designations so the
tracks aren't displayed sequentially and the cover art doesn't match.

Has anyone discovered any kind of a work-around for this?  Maybe there
is a way to get picard to let you tag tracks with the album artist in
the artist slot?

- Grant