Re: [Banshee-List] Audioscrobbler Plugin Working?

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 12:44 -0600, Dan Wilson wrote:
> I'm using SVN and just updated today.  But I just noticed that my
> AudioScrobbler plugin doesn't seem to be working.  Looking at my
> last.fm profile indicates that it hasn't worked in 25 days.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this (is it a known issue), or should I
> try to track it down?  Just wanted to check before spending time on it.
>
> Thanks,
> -=Dan

Hey Dan,

My audioscrobbler profile also hasn't updated in a very long time(like
several months).
I'm still not sure if this is a banshee issue, or a audioscrobbler
issue, but I have also had this problem.

"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
                -- Karl Lehenbauer

I try to uphold the ideals that I was taught to value as an American,
but every year I get less and less help from the United States.
                                                              --R.M. Stallman
GPG/PGP Public Key ID: 11EC44D4