Re: [Banshee-List] banshee 0.12 sync playlists

Trey Ethridge escribió:
There is a patch in bugzilla if you are adventurous.  It works if you
do a manual sync.  I haven't had time to finish the code to make it
work with a full library sync.  It works pretty well for me.  I've
been sync'ing my ipod and playlists with it over the summer.

I'm sure this is one of the more awaited features for Banshee. Can you post the bug in order for the people to add themselves to the CC list and/or vote for it (for its review)? It would be wonderful to have it upstream.

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]