Re: [Banshee-List] banshee 0.12 sync playlists

Is this patch specific to IPods?

On 9/19/07, Trey Ethridge <tethridge gmail com> wrote:
There is a patch in bugzilla if you are adventurous.  It works if you
do a manual sync.  I haven't had time to finish the code to make it
work with a full library sync.  It works pretty well for me.  I've
been sync'ing my ipod and playlists with it over the summer.

-- Trey