[Banshee-List] User plugin directory

Hi,

As of banshee 0.13, the location of the user configuration directory for
Banshee changed from ~/.gnome2/banshee to and XDG based directory,
typically ~/.config/banshee

I just noticed that the pkg-config file banshee.pc still contains
userplugindir=~/.gnome2/banshee/plugins
It's the same for banshee.pc.in from SVN trunk.

I guess it was left out in the change.

I would have offered a patch, but I have no idea on how to get the XDG
path in the "./configure" phase. Any suggestions ?

Regards,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>