Re: [Banshee-List] problem with the last.fm plugin

ons, 14 11 2007 kl. 10:45 -0600, skrev Gabriel Burt:
> On Nov 14, 2007 4:11 AM, David Nielsen <david lovesunix net> wrote:
> > It doesn't prompt me for my keyring password so naturally it hasn't
> > inserted anything. Is there a way to forcefully insert this information.
>
> Can you try unlocking your keyring(s) manually w/ the keyring manager
> and see if that helps?  On Gutsy my keyring is unlocked when I log in,
> but Aaron was telling me that this plugin activated the keyring unlock
> prompt.

That did nothing to aid the situation. My keyring has no entry for
last.fm nor anything related to banshee, not being there in the first
place would seem to be some what of an issue.

The unlock on login stuff was not deemed ready for Fedora 8, we
attempted to make it happen however I am unaware of the specific problem
that caused that decision to be made.

- David