[Banshee-List] problem with the last.fm plugin

I decided to compile the stable branch from SVN to try the Last.FM
plugin. However whenever I enter my account and password it fails to
connect with the following output:

Warning: [11/14/2007 11:05:40] (Failed to Get Last.fm Account From
Keyring) -

It doesn't prompt me for my keyring password so naturally it hasn't
inserted anything. Is there a way to forcefully insert this information.
We already have an audioscrobbler plugin that uses the same account
information so it would make sense to put it in the keyring if for
anything but to only have the account info stored one place and to not
have the password stored in cleartext in gconf.

- David