[Banshee-List] latest trunk and dbus-sharp

I'm trying to keep up with Aaron's latest changes to the trunk. Waiting with baited breath for the new improvements.

I noticed that a new build system has been commited, but I keep having problems. The build is failing with an error about dbus-sharp:

checking for NDESK_DBUS... configure: error: Package requirements (ndesk-dbus-1.0 >= 0.5 ndesk-dbus-glib-1.0 >= 0.3) were not met:

Requested 'ndesk-dbus-1.0 >= 0.5' but version of NDesk.DBus is 0.4.2
You may find new versions of NDesk.DBus at http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp

It was my understanding the dbus-sharp is included in the banshee trunk under ext/dbus-sharp. Am I mistaken?

I'm running Ubuntu Gutsy... hoping I don't have to compile a new version.

-=Dan