[Banshee-List] Bug 404875 - Radio should allow to rename radio groups

I have been working on code for this and I have a couple of questions.

1) How do you want to handle the renaming from an interface perspective? Do
you want to somehow utilize the StationEditor window? or create a separate
dialog for the renaming of the group?

2) You are setting the the Group Name (parent) in the Radio Tree iter, to
CanEdit == false assuming this makes sense), and I can not seem to find the
code that is doing this. I need to find a way to make that as CanEdit == true
so that I can place the "Rename Group" menu option on there instead of one of
the stations that element is parenting.

Besides those two elements, I have code that mostly handles the renaming. I
just need to add a few last minute details like making sure I put the xspf in
the proper place, with the correct name and refreshing the interface.

--
Michael Koby
michael koby gmail com