Re: [Banshee-List] Plugin Idea: Skype Call Mutes Banshee

Rather than Banshee polling Skype to see if it should pause, Skype
should send a pause signal to the music player when a call commences.
You could try getting this into Skype, but the whole matter would be
much easier if/when there is a standard DBus interface for music
players so that a program such as Skype does not have to handle
messaging for every possible music application.