Re: [Banshee-List] skip 5 seconds forward / backward key?

CTRL+Left/CTRL+Right will skip back/forward 10 seconds at a time. You
can see some other hot keys by looking at Playback menu, but here are a
few others:

Space - Pause
R - Restart song
B - Previous song (or restart if position > 10 seconds)
N - Next song

--Aaron