Re: [Banshee-List] Call for testers... if you have an iPod

Aaron Bockover <abockover    > writes:
> So, check out a copy of PodSleuth:
>
> $ svn co svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/podsleuth/trunk podsleuth
>
> Build it:
>
> $ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr

I got this:
checking for MONO_MODULE... configure: error: Package requirements (mono >=
1.1.10) were not met:

No package 'mono' found

from this line:

	PKG_CHECK_MODULES(MONO_MODULE, mono >= $1)

even though I had gmcs, mcs and mono installed. I had to install libmono-dev for
it to work. Confusing!

Similar problem with it saying it needed hal when it really needed libhal-dev.

The libsgutils missing message was correct.

I got a successful dump in the end which I'll mail to you shortly.

William