Re: [Banshee-List] Cannot install plugin: missing NDesk.DBus.dll

Ubuntu has chosen to package NDesk DBus and there is an option in
Banshee's configure (which Ubuntu uses) to link against the system (GAC)
NDesk DBus instead of the bundled DBus.

When Sebastien did the patch to allow this I guess he overlooked the .pc
file. In the short term it needs to be addressed as a package patch in
Ubuntu but long term should be considered in the .pc generation at build
time.

--Aaron