Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee in Google Summer of Code

Josiah Ritchie wrote:
>>  + Device Based
>>     - Podcasts to Podcast folder
>>     - Playlists to Playlist folder on an iPod (or any other device)
>
> Generic Mass Storage DAP playlist support. I'm particularly in need of
> the folder based playlist style for my DAP. I'm sure there is a few
> common types of DAP playlists.
>
> JSR/

Just a thought - it might be interesting to have a "community" rated
feature list.  Kinda "digg" for banshee if you will.

Most popular features rise to the top.  Might help with relevant
prioritisation.

--
S t e p h e n    H o l m e s

email: stephen onedotone com