Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee in Google Summer of Code -- Part 2

Licensing: All of the code submitted must be contributed under the terms of the MIT X11 license. If code is a port or derives from other existing code, the base code must be under a compatible license. LGPL or GPL code cannot be mixed with MIT X11 code!

Does this mean I can't use exaile code to implement shoutcast stream support for example?
That's pity.

Anyway, except for v4l radio implementation, and shoutcast streaming, with record features
I have not other ideas.

Not for now at least.