Re: [Banshee-List] Any plans to Banshee in the SOC?

Hi all,

I'm just thinking in writing one of this features: http://banshee-project.org/FeatureRequest in the google summer of code, but I have some question, is here some mentors on the Banshee project? where I do my application on Gnome or Mono? are those feature applicable for a Google SummerOfCode?.

I'm to interested in writing this: Last-Exit ( http://www.o-hand.com/~iain/last-exit/) Support (Last.fm Radio) as a banshee plugin that also works with the recommendation plugin.

But I don't know if banshee gonna be in the SoC, so please let me know!

Thanks for your attention.