[Banshee-List] 0.12.0 Release Notes

Good morning - I've updated the wiki with the 0.12.0 Release Notes from Aaron's email yesterday, using the 0.11.7 Release Notes wiki page as my template.

As it's linked from the front page of www.banshee-project.org, if someone could proof it quickly to make sure I didn't miss anything or copy/paste incorrectly, I'd appreciate it.

Speaking of 0.12.0, are there any items on anyone's to-do list around documentation needs or wants that a non-coder could help out with it?  There a lots of feature requests ( http://www.banshee-project.org/FeatureRequest) for future development, and the wiki pages are well maintained, but I'd love to help out in any way I can.  Wiki page changes in content or structure, documentation, etc.

Paul