Re: [Banshee-List] Unique ID for Daps

After looking at GConf some more I see under /apps/banshee/audio_profiles/ there's a folder named "volume_uuid_464B_6868" that I guess represents my dap. If that property is good enough for the audio_profiles system in banshee it's good enough for me, can anyone tell me what property would give that value?

- Richard