Re: [Banshee-List] Heads Up to SVN users

Hello,
with Banshee SVN and Mono 1.1.17, I get the following error on startup
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "" :
  at System.IO.Directory.Move (System.String src, System.String dest)
[0x00000]
  at Banshee.Base.Globals.Initialize
(Banshee.Base.ComponentInitializerHandler interfaceStartupHa
ndler) [0x00000]
  at Banshee.BansheeEntry.Startup (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_string[] (string[])
  at Banshee.Gui.CleanRoomStartup.Startup
(Banshee.Gui.StartupInvocationHandler startup, System.S
tring[] args) [0x00000]

The reason is that I removed banshee.db and it was the only file in this
folder (but I have other directories like plugins).

I inserted this line of code before the Move:
Console.WriteLine(String.Format("Moved the Banshee's data directory from
`{0}' to `{1}'", Paths.LegacyApplicationData, Paths.ApplicationData));

and the output is:
Moved the Banshee's data directory from `/root/.gnome2/banshee/' to
`/root/.config/banshee'

It looks like a bug in mono 1.1.17.

--
Julien