Re: [Banshee-List] Sorting by track number

Yes, it does, but it sorts by artist first, and if all the artists are
different, then it doesn't matter what the track number is, cos
there's only one track to sort.

On 18/07/07, Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
Wednesday 18 of July 2007 20:44:49 Ben Parsons napisał(a):
> I tried this, for me (running 0.12.1 on Feisty btw),
> if the album arrow points down the list is sorted by artist
> if it's up, the list is reverse sorted by artist
> if I click it again, the arrow disappears, and I'm not sure what the
> order is here.

Well unless something's wrong, sorting by track should be performed always -
doesn't sorting by album name sort your list by track number too?

--
Cheers,
Michał Sawicz