Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not scrobbling

"Andrew Conkling"
<andrew conkling gmail com> writes:

> On 1/8/07, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
>> Has anyone else noticed that Banshee is not scrobbling, at least not
>> regularly?

> Tentatively, I figured this out. It looks like the problem is that if
> NetworkManager is not running or is not able to connect (e.g. because
> of a static IP configuration), then Banshee will assume there is no
> network connection. This is a problem IMO.

I can confirm that banshee from SVN recently (a few days) stopped
scrobbling for me, and I don't have NetworkManager running. IIRC it
used to say that it cannot find a running NetworkManager and was
assuming a working network - apparently it doesn't do that anymore.

Cheers
  Colin