Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not scrobbling

On 1/8/07, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Banshee is not scrobbling, at least not
regularly? There are a few sparsely detailed bugs on Bugzilla and
Ubuntu's Launchpad, and a running thread on Last.fm's Banshee group
(http://www.last.fm/group/Banshee/forum/26658/_/116308).

But I'm surprised that it hasn't come up here very often, if at all.
Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Tentatively, I figured this out. It looks like the problem is that if
NetworkManager is not running or is not able to connect (e.g. because
of a static IP configuration), then Banshee will assume there is no
network connection. This is a problem IMO.

Can anyone else confirm this?
(For what it's worth, I tested this in Banshee SVN.)