[Banshee-List] Compiled and installed 0.11.5 (bbc radio messes up)

I just downloaded the source code for 0.11.5. I cd to the uncompressed directory did ./configure, ./make and finally ./make install. Program installed. I started it, no problem. Listened to my music, still works. I then decided to try out the radio plugin. I selected a bbc channel, it loaded, no sound. I try and select a different channel, no sound. I try to play my own music, no sound. So basicly whenever I try to play one of the bbc radio channels, banshee hits a problem. Is this because I don't have codecs for playing realaudio streams? Other radio channels do work. Also I found 0.11.5 to be a bit unstable. Should I have done something specific during the compiling to make it more stable?

I'm running Ubuntu 6.10.

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.