Re: [Banshee-List] Random playing configuration

I like the idea. This could be implemented as plugin, for advanced
users of something.

On 1/24/07, Stephen Holmes <stephen onedotone com> wrote:
In a brief IRC conversation yesterday I asked how random was random
play.  Aaron indicated that it had a bias towards genre.  This go me
thinking, would it be a desirable feature to add a configuration
option to preferences for "Random Play Bias" with the options

    - Genre
    - Artist (allowing a text box/lookup to available artists)
    - Most frequently Played
    - Best rated
    - None

I know I'd certainly make use of it.  Worth looking at?

Steve.