[Banshee-List] Where is the home icon of the music library?

I wanted to change the home icon of the Music Library but I was not able to
find it in the source tarball (especially the folder data/images). Reading
the code, it seems to use the GTK stock home but modifying the
/usr/share/icons/gnome didn't change it even after removing the gnome icon
cache. Is it embedded in the application and linked to the gnome icon folder
during compilation?

Any idea?

Thanks by advance,

Gregoire