[Banshee-List] Banshee hangs on to the sound card while pausing.

Hi I have a problem like this - I use my soundcard's SPDI/F output to
get AC3 sound on movies, but when Banshee is paused, it holds on to the
soundcard and does not let me to play movies with AC3/DTS sound.

I know it's more of a gstreamer issue, but in my opinion either pausing
should actually stop the gstreamer thread and thus let go of the
soundcard, and then, when un-paused, play the file again from the place
it was paused. Or there should be a stop-button or at least a menu item.

Or is it something on my side?

Cheers,
Saviq