Re: [Banshee-List] Writing metadata to files problem

On 1/25/07, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:
That's a good way to get this on the dev radar. I'd recommend doing
it. Just be as detailed as you can and try to anticipate any questions
they might ask so that you can save them the time of trying to gather
it. They want to code, not milk you for more info :-)

One thing you may want to include (heck, post it here) is the output
of `metaflac --list /path/to/file.flac` before and after editing, so
we can see what exactly Banshee is doing to your file.

Cheers,
Andrew