Re: [Banshee-List] Writing metadata to files problem

Sorry to bump this, but it really annoys me to not be able to edit my music metadata.

Thanks.

Hugo Palma wrote:
I'm having a problem editing flac files metadata. When i open the flac file i can play it just fine.
After i edit for example the album name i can't play the flac file anymore. I just get a forbidden icon beside the file. I can't play the file with other player also. So, it seems that editing the metadata and writing it to the file is corrupting it.

This only happens when i have the "Write metadata to file" option selected.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Hugo