Re: [Banshee-List] moving from sled to suse - mp3 and aac support

Yes, the DVD should contain the addon software. I can't say for sure
because I upgraded my SUSE to openSUSE via YaST.

When installing from the DVD, search for Helix and then we'll know if
it's there (I cant' find any other source where to install Helix stuff
but DVD).

--
Joonas 'Juippis' Niilola