Re: [Banshee-List] Creative Zen Vision M and I-pod nano in Banshee

local wrote:
> My sons Nano does go somewhere to connecting. It is recognised by Suse
> when I connect, and we can copy MP3 files to the I-pod through drag and
> drop. The files are seen in the I-pods browser but when we disconnect
> the I-pod no files are showing and therefore unable to play.

Yeah it seems that You've forgotten to synchronize Your iPod? You need
to click "Synchronize iPod" after dropping the files on Your iPod (You'd
probably want to use the "Save manual changes" option).

Also, be sure to eject (right click -> eject) the iPod before unplugging
- it may need some more writing on it.

Cheers,
Saviq