[Banshee-List] Problems with new ipod and banshee

Hello everybody,
Could someone give me any hints how to get my ipod to work with banshee?

It is a new ipod video 30GB (model A146) in black.

If I plug it in on the ipod it says "Do not disconnect"

The system also starts banshee automatically (what I like).

On the desktop I see an ipod icon and activating that it is possible to browse the few files stored on the ipod.

But unfortunately in banshee the ipod doesn't show up at all. I already reinstalled and upgraded to the latest version of banshee and the other software. Ahccording to the troubleshooting guide it is time to write this mail.

BTW: I use OpenSuse 10.2, banshee 0.11.2 and gnome as desktop manager.

Any hint of where to look might be helpful. Please let me know.

Thanks a lot and best regards
               Micha