[Banshee-List] Audible.com AudioBooks and iPod

So I got my iPod detecting and syncing with banshee svn.  I have one
issue remaining.  When I do any type of sync... whether it's auto-sync
of just save the manual changes, it removes my audiobooks I put on
from Windows/iTunes.

Ideally, Audible.com would create a banshee plugin to decode their
audio format and load onto my iPod within Linux.  I have a feeling
that's not going to happen too quickly.

I would just like Banshee too leave my Audiobooks alone. All music, it
can mess with, but not my audiobooks.

Is there any way around this issue?  I would love to only have to boot
into windows when I need a new audiobook.

Any ideas?
-=Dan