Re: [Banshee-List] Writing .is_audio_player key documentation

On 1/2/07, Edward Catmur <ed catmur co uk> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 09:40 -0500, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> input_formats - The format to transcode audio into for the device. I'm
> not sure why multiple types should be supported for this at a time.
> Seems like one would be sufficient. Options include: audio/x-ms-wma,
> audio/mpeg, application/ogg
>   Ex. output_formats=audio/x-ms-wma,audio/mpeg
Multiple types determine which tracks can be transferred without
transcoding.

> playlist_path - How is this different from audio_folders?
Some devices store playlists in a different location from audio files.

Ed

:-) Those both make perfect sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen