Re: [Banshee-List] Error building tarball release

Thanks Aaron, Dan M and Josiah
though a Java fan, I compiled & installed mono to
1.2.3 and everything
worked like a charm.
Great software this one!
~ranijth

Aaron Bockover wrote:
> I made a mistake when generating the 0.11.7 release
by leaving the
> ext/dbus-sharp/dbus-sharp/UnixMonoTransport.cs file
in the build. This
> file should not be there. It's not an issue if you
have mono 1.1.18 or
> better, which is why I didn't notice it.
>
> You can either upgrade your Mono (which is what I
really suggest as
> anything below 1.1.18 is quite old and you'd benefit
greatly from the
> performance improvements of recent releases), or, at
the top level of

wrote:

>> Hi I am getting following error building from the
>> tarball: banshee-0.11.7
>> Error:
>> make[3]: Entering directory
>> `/home/ranjith/tmp/banshee-0.11.7/ext/dbus-sharp'
>> /usr/bin/gmcs -debug -nowarn:0278 -target:library
>> -out:NDesk.DBus.dll
>> -unsafe -r:Mono.Posix ./dbus-sharp/*.cs
>> ./dbus-sharp/UnixMonoTransport.cs(41,4): error
CS0246: