Re: [Banshee-List] Idea for new plugin

Sorry, the first link is wrong. Use:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lspierings/Banshee/photo#5033319558773779330

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 20:05 +0100, Lukas Spierings wrote:
Hi,

Don't you hate it when you give a party and you've made a nice playlist and people start messing with songs and skipping songs after 10 seconds?

Why not make a screensaver that displays the songinfo and albumart? You can lock the screen so nobody can mess with the playlist and it gives you a nice picture on your screen. Something like this <http://picasaweb.google.com/lspierings/Banshee/photo#5033319558773779330>

I think it not very difficult to code this plugin, but as I am not a programmer I am just throwing the idea out in the open. F-spot already has a function to display pictures as a screensaver, so maybe we can use that code. Or is that not allowed licensewise?

Good luck to anyone willing to start coding.

Lukas.