Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and the OpenMoko

On 2/19/07, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be> wrote:
Banshee should be portable, but I'm afraid nobody of us has an OpenMoko.
I'd be willing to hack on it though, would be a great test for our
codebase.

I am definitely interested in getting Banshee to run on the Neo1973,
and I am in the developer program so I'll get a phone in a few weeks.
I'm definitely not an expert in everything that will be needed to get
it running, so coordinating with others would be great.  For an
example of implementing an alternative frontend to Banshee, look in
src/Core/Banshee.Hyena/.

Gabriel