Re: [Banshee-List] Synchronize flac files

On 2/16/07, MeiaLua <meialua gmx net> wrote:
I've appended the /usr/share/hal/fdi/.../10-usb-music-players.fdi files
and added the line
 <append key="portable_audio_player.output_formats"
type="strlist">audio/flac</append>

Still need to check if it's working. I can't get HAL to mount my ipod on
/media/ipod and I do not know if this has any consequence.

I would not modify the .fdi file for an iPod running rockbox - I would
add an .is_audio_player file with the necessary overrides.  In fact,
Banshee won't load your iPod unless you have that file, because we
don't want to accidentally load people's iPods that are broken as
generic DAPs.  Where exactly it gets mounted does not matter.

Gabriel