[Banshee-List] ipod nano not being mounted

I have an iPod Nano (8G) and want to use it on Ubuntu Edgy with Banshee (after already setting it up with iTunes in XP). Plugging it in did not automatically mount it in edgy. I created /media/ipod and added this line to /etc/fstab:

/dev/sda2 /media/ipod vfat user,noauto,umask=000 0 0 (I found this in the ubuntu forums).

I rebooted. Still nothing. I followed the ipod troubleshooting guide ... running 'ipod' produced no results. My iPod is, however, listed in the hal-device-manager with all the required info.

So at this point I'm stuck. Can anyone give me a hand? I'm using the latest Banshee, ipod-sharp, libipoddevice from svn.

Thanks.