Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee mockup

On 2/3/07, Christopher Friedt <cfriedt visible-assets com> wrote:
I'm not sure if you composed your mail originally in html or something
(i've set my mail client to filter html), or maybe forgot to attach
something, or insert a link.

Can you resend the link whenever you get a chance?

Can't read HTML?

The picture is here: http://picasaweb.google.com/lspierings/Banshee