Re: [Banshee-List] RadialProgress

Hey, I got it all wrong and you're right. The widget I was talking about
is called DiscUsageDisplay. RadialProgress is not used, is deprecated,
and is not maintained. Frankly I don't know why it's in the build. You
should really use DiscUsageDisplay and adapt it to your needs.

Sorry for the confusion!

Best,
Aaron