Re: [Banshee-List] RadialProgress

Aaron Bockover wrote:
> HAVE_CAIRO is set in the Banshee build system. If you're building it
> outside of Banshee you are responsible for checking for Cairo and
> defining HAVE_CAIRO accordingly. However, chances are this is not even
> needed these days. It was more necessary two years ago when Cairo
> pervasiveness wasn't so great.
I think you missed my point. In the current Ubuntu Feisty Fawn (and also
in Gutsy) the RadialProgress class is missing e.g. the Fraction property
- so I assume that this define is not set for this distribution.
It might well be in the main development trunk - but that doesn't
guarantee it being in distributions.