Re: [Banshee-List] Library Cleanup Plugin?

fre, 10 08 2007 kl. 12:57 +0200, skrev LCID Fire:
> Christopher James Halse Rogers wrote:
> > The latter is already implemented, if I understand what you want,
> > although it seems hidden in gconf.
> >
> > I think the /apps/banshee/library/move_on_info_save key does what you're
> > after here.
> Thanks a lot - I had the same question. I just wonder why this isn't
> enabled by default!?

If you already enabled copy on import this certainly seems like the
desirable functionality.

Also wow, this saved me a ton of time correcting bad imports caused by
not paying enough attention to the detected names when importing (in my
case Smashing Pumpkins vs. The Smashing Pumpkins causing my tracks to be
all over the place).

- David