Re: [Banshee-List] Library Cleanup Plugin?

On 8/9/07, Luke Hoersten <luke hoersten gmail com> wrote:
I thought I saw someone was writing or had written a library cleanup
plugin a few months ago. Can anyone direct me to that?

http://code.google.com/p/banshee-cleanup-plugin/

I'm looking for something to *remove duplicate songs* (via hashes
maybe?) and *move songs* around the managed directory structure based
on tag changes.

If I understand you correctly, the plugin will only serve the former need; the latter would be nice, but I don't know if it's possible as of yet.

HTH,
Andrew