[Banshee-List] How Banshee Plugin Fleow on Gentoo

hi to all,

I try to run Fleow (itunes Coverflow similar plugin) for my banshee.. But i try to compile Fleow with always same error :
checking for MONO... yes
checking for TAO... configure: error: Package requirements (tao-opengl >= 1.3.0) were not met:

No package 'tao-opengl' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables TAO_CFLAGS
and TAO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I think that f-spot compile and install dependences /usr/lib/f-spot/Tao.opengl**...
But i don't know why fails.. Someone have this plugin compiled (Ibook G4), or know how i can install it?? Thanks