Re: [Banshee-List] 80GB Video iPod not working

Just some other details I failed to mention previously...

Banshee 0.12.0 (the one in Ubuntu Feisty repos) displays the ipod fine, but wont do anything with it due to the fact that iTunes 7.1 wrote the db file which 0.12.0 can't handle. It gives me the choice to rewrite the db file but I'd rather not... 0.12.1 was supposed to add support for iTunes 7.1 but it just ignores my iPod completely.

So it seems this isn't a problem with my iPod, or with libipoddevice / ipod-sharps ability to handle it, but rather it's a bug in Banshee 0.12.1...

I'll try Banshee SVN and see if that helps at all, any advice is appreciated in the meantime though.