Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 CD Option?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 10:47:55AM -0700, skewty wrote:
> On the Banshee Main_Page <http://banshee-project.org/Main_Page>
> it says that Banshee can do MP3 CDs.  I have been unable to find this
> functionality.  I can burn audio CDs, but not MP3 CDs.
> Is this a mistake or is it disabled functionality for now?
> I am running 0.12.0 on an up-to-date Ubuntu Fiesty Fawn.

I asked about this a couple of months ago, apparently the fuctionality
was in there (I saw it) but was buggy so it was removed until it could
be stablized, so right now the only options are burning audio CDs.

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike