Re: [Banshee-List] Summer of Code

I've also added Scott's feed to the new Planet Banshee, which I will
announce "officially" in a few days.

I'd like to add the feeds of more Banshee contributors, so if you're
regularly involved in Banshee, would like to or already blog about your
involvement, please let me know and I'll add your feed.

http://planet.banshee-project.org/

--Aaron